Saturday, December 27, 2014

Blessed Christmas

Another Year and Jesus's Season is here!


Christmas wouldn't have been possible without Christ. Therefore I would like to dedicate this prayer to every one of you reading this post.



Dear God

Thank you for a safe and peaceful year to the country for keeping everyone safe
Now that my grandpa has left us, I know he is in a better place.
Thank you Lord for relieving him of his pain and suffering and let him leave with a smile.
To all those that have lost a loved ones this year Lord, I know that you will heal their hearts.


Thank you Lord for a wonderful year that I may have someone to love and someone to hold.
I am thankful that you have sent me an angel to guide me and to hold my hand and to walk through the ups and downs in life. That he has grace in him like you have showed upon me and everybody that have faith in you. Lord, you have loved me like nobody else and you have sent an angel to love me, protect me and give happiness to me and the people around me.


Thank you Lord for the good health in people around me. That they may continue to enjoy another year of your goodness and abundance in grace, love and happiness. Thank you Lord for Jesus as his blood cleanses us and make us whole that no evil shall come near us or even prosper. His broken body rid of all sickness and disease making us healthy and happy.

Thank you Lord for everything that happened this year, regardless good or bad. I still have faith in you and you will never let me down.

Jesus, thank you for willingly becoming the sacrificial lamb that your Father's people may be saved. Happy Birthday Jesus.

In Jesus's Name, Amen


Cheery Cheers
你们的, 小小大人物
Roseann Zerlinda






Twitter: roseyroseann
Instagram: roseyroseann




No comments:

Post a Comment